This just in: JAzevado joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what would you want to know.

1. Preferred sexual orientation?
  2. What did you normally wear?
  3. Were you hot as another gender?
  4. Where do you get clothes? Most men are larger than women (shoulder size and such)
  5. Was this an every day occurrence or just on Friday and Saturday nights?
  6. How did it make you feel?

It's not an usual thing these days, but I don't run in many circles to get enough exposure and clarity of it all.

1. Woman
2. Dresses and skirts. The Harry Benjamin standards of care press strongly on doing this.
3. As a matter of fact i was. Without surgery. I was actually one of the very precious few that looked pretty after only a couple of months on hormone replacement therapy. So good in fact i could use public washrooms and never get so much as glance.
4. As an antimatter of fact. I'm actually quite skinny and don't carry the bulk of a typical male. Hormones actually took muscle tone away from me as well. Currently even at my 6'1" height, i only weigh 160lbs. As a result finding clothes isn't so much an issue then it was actually finding blouses with long enough sleeves. I have long arms. I actually like the current fashion trend where alot of things now have overly long sleeves. My size varies as all girls know depending on brand and such. I average around 12/14.
5. It all started with curiousity in my teens. When i had made the decision to transition I started part time at home until hormones had taken a much better effect and then moved into full time.
6. I've felt just about every emotion imaginable. Sometimes feelings of completion sometimes suicide from being scrutinized by friends and family. That combined with living on wealthfare more or less depressed alot of the time. In the end, that is why i quit my transition.

1. Woman
2. Dresses and skirts. The Harry Benjamin standards of care press strongly on doing this.
3. As a matter of fact i was. Without surgery. I was actually one of the very precious few that looked pretty after only a couple of months on hormone replacement therapy. So good in fact i could use public washrooms and never get so much as glance.
4. As an antimatter of fact. I'm actually quite skinny and don't carry the bulk of a typical male. Hormones actually took muscle tone away from me as well. Currently even at my 6'1" height, i only weigh 160lbs. As a result finding clothes isn't so much an issue then it was actually finding blouses with long enough sleeves. I have long arms. I actually like the current fashion trend where alot of things now have overly long sleeves. My size varies as all girls know depending on brand and such. I average around 12/14.
5. It all started with curiousity in my teens. When i had made the decision to transition I started part time at home until hormones had taken a much better effect and then moved into full time.
6. I've felt just about every emotion imaginable. Sometimes feelings of completion sometimes suicide from being scrutinized by friends and family. That combined with living on wealthfare more or less depressed alot of the time. In the end, that is why i quit my transition.

I guess what I meant by sexual orientation was which way you swang. Thank you for being open, I'm just curious. :) meow.

1. Woman

I say fuck everyone else, you should do what makes you happy. Otherwise you'll end up like you are, unhappy.

There was another transgender member over at the other forum I used to chat with. Nobody on the forum knew he was transgender and he used to send me pictures of him and all his friends all dolled up.

It's really as big of a deal as coloring your hair or getting a funky hair cut really. I mean girls wear jeans and t-shirts and it's fine, why shouldn't guys be able to do the same?

I guess what I meant by sexual orientation was which way you swang. Thank you for being open, I'm just curious. :) meow.

I knew what you were asking, and the answer really is that i prefer woman. Now I must add that it is possible for me to like a guy but the likelyhood of that happening is very minimal at best. After having been one and associating with them for years I find myself saying "Yuck..."

I say fuck everyone else, you should do what makes you happy. Otherwise you'll end up like you are, unhappy.

It's been about 9 years since i quit my transition. Now granted i'm not happy about being a guy most of the time, but i deal with it very well. I really hate shopping for mens clothes though. World shittiest selection. :wtf:

It's been about 9 years since i quit my transition. Now granted i'm not happy about being a guy most of the time, but i deal with it very well. I really hate shopping for mens clothes though. World shittiest selection. :wtf:

Isn't that the truth, there are button up shirts, polos and then jeans, or dress pants.

There isn't much of a selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.