This just in: JAzevado joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAzevado

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

As an academic (PhD in Folklore Studies), this site seems somewhere near the center of my interests. I'd rather do some reading and reply to others' posts before initiating something new that may already exist on the site. Look forward to being a part of the strange.

J.

As an academic (PhD in Folklore Studies), this site seems somewhere near the center of my interests. I'd rather do some reading and reply to others' posts before initiating something new that may already exist on the site. Look forward to being a part of the strange.

J.

I imagine you are a teacher/professor? where do you live and how did you find us?

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.

This is basically where we get to grill you on nonsensical questions and if we scare you off, you wouldn't like it here......if you start to masturbate to the questions, you like it here too much and will be sent over to Tampa, Fl to be fly's love slave.

Are urban legends the R&B / Hip-hop of the Folklore community? If not, can you meet with some sort of council to propose a change for the sake of consistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.