This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

I wonder what the longest thread in the whole intarweb is? I know one that might qualify. The WoW thread in the games forum on genmay. That bitch is at 23,693 posts and 543,560 views. Still going strong since Jan of '05.

BeeRad said:
we kinda did and have been PM'ing each other
But no one can see this. You only leave a record (in the form of forum postings) for future members that its cool to harass the new kids. We're not doing the hazing thing and I'm really not interested in having that be the perception people have when scanning over the forum. See where I'm going? We've gotten away from assaulting people with poop and penis the instant their registration thread comes up and that's a good thing. Now let's extend it just a tad further and make sure people have the right idea about this place and what members are really about so they get to know the lay of the land first. Ease it into the poop and penis humor, if that's their thing or perhaps it gives you enough time to know that they aren't into it.

That said, I'm happy you have a new boyfriend. Hopefully, you won't break Shawn's heart.

theacoustician said:
But no one can see this. You only leave a record (in the form of forum postings) for future members that its cool to harass the new kids. We're not doing the hazing thing and I'm really not interested in having that be the perception people have when scanning over the forum. See where I'm going? We've gotten away from assaulting people with poop and penis the instant their registration thread comes up and that's a good thing. Now let's extend it just a tad further and make sure people have the right idea about this place and what members are really about so they get to know the lay of the land first. Ease it into the poop and penis humor, if that's their thing or perhaps it gives you enough time to know that they aren't into it.

That said, I'm happy you have a new boyfriend. Hopefully, you won't break Shawn's heart.

His heart, after the last thing he "broke"(popped) on me his heart should be the least thing I break

inphosys said:
Query written, Import Module configured, initial data upload tested, SIR! Now taking client phone calls, SIR! May I expect more beatings tonight with the wet leather strap, SIR?!

not the [secret] query [to take over the world] we're building you [admin edit], i'm talking about fly writing a query to find out what the longest PG thread was.

SEE EVERYONE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS GEEKY ENOUGH TO BE HERE.

Edited to not reveal the whole truth.

inphosys said:
Query written, Import Module configured, initial data upload tested, SIR! Now taking client phone calls, SIR! May I expect more beatings tonight with the wet leather strap, SIR?!

Well that was the quickest relationship ive had, already cheating on me after what, 5 posts???:mad: :mad: :mad:

BeeRad said:
Well that was the quickest relationship ive had, already cheating on me after what, 5 posts???:mad: :mad: :mad:

pssssh, i'm done with him. feel free to begin docking procedures.