This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

inphosys said:
I just felt it necessary to share with all of you, the absolute, bar none, happiest day of my life!!

Thank you all for making it possible and being a part of it! [Shed Tear] I LOVE YOU ALL!! [sniffle]

HappyDay.jpg

HEY!!!

I thought I title raped you, brb :fly:

BeeRad said:
Haha

I title raped him so that I still hold the name of Brad, lol

furthermore, I vote that an admin name rape him to inphosyphalis.

No particular reason why :shady:

inphosys said:
HAHA ... SUCKA!
<------- Look left

You better be glad they already let you out, that's gotta be the weakest thing I've seen for a long time :fly:

Edit: "Battle of the Brads" Round 2...FIGHT!

Last edited:
theacoustician said:
If I see any more mean spirited titles today, someone is going to not be able to post tomorrow.

LOL, don't make me pull this car over. OK THATS IT, I'M PULLING OVER.

Although I know where he's coming from...don't want this to turn into that other place.

theacoustician said:

Mean Spirited and having fun is completely different. If you wanna stop me from posting feel free, that would be your choice. But when you are openly joking with both parties laughing I think that would be going a little to far. But then again, it aint my forum and I am sure as hell not a mod, so feel free.

I think there is too much of people playing fast and loose with others you don't know. You want to call your life partner a poopmuncher, fine. How about we start out with being nice and staying that way till we know people a little better.

Agreed. However, I think given the last 9 pages of posts from this new member, we are probably in the clear on this one :lol:

bast_imret said:
Agreed. However, I think given the last 9 pages of posts from this new member, we are probably in the clear on this one :lol:

QFT

Edit: :lol: at my new title but someone forgot to add "and liked it"

chocolate-face.jpg

theacoustician said:
I think there is too much of people playing fast and loose with others you don't know. You want to call your life partner a poopmuncher, fine. How about we start out with being nice and staying that way till we know people a little better.

BeeRad and I have become fast friends. There's definitely no hard feelings!

I do however respect your the wishes of the moderators to keep this an adult forum.

Thanks again for letting me join, there really are some awesome people on here (ERage included)! :D

Best wishes to all,
Brad (The other brad, not to eclipse BeeRad)

theacoustician said:

we kinda did and have been PM'ing each other

I think he wants me :heart: :heart: