This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

KNYTE said:
We should require all new users to post pics in a "dragon" stance ala Starsky & Hutch.

"Tell... tell him to take his jacket off."
"Take your jacket off."
"Slow spin."
"He says to do a slow spin."
"Tell him to arch his back and then...and then look back at me, mean. Like a...like a dragon."
"He says to arch your back and look back at him mean like a dragon."
"But keep it mean."

wonko80 said:
Was that movie funny? I never got a chance to see it yet, but will rent it if it's worth it.

Sorta kinda. Don't go into it expecting much and you may come out pleasantly surprised.

KNYTE said:
Sorta kinda. Don't go into it expecting much and you may come out pleasantly surprised.
Well that's how I feel about all movies, so it makes my frustration level low. I grew up in the 80s with lots of bad movies being shown on HBO, so my standards are kinda low for the most part.

wonko80 said:
Well that's how I feel about all movies, so it makes my frustration level low. I grew up in the 80s with lots of bad movies being shown on HBO, so my standards are kinda low for the most part.

They're showing Iron Eagle on HBO again this month.

edit: Does anyone else think it's lame that they call it "Iron Eagle" and they fly F-16s instead of F-15s?

wonko80 said:
Was that movie funny? I never got a chance to see it yet, but will rent it if it's worth it.

It had 2 or 3 funny parts. The dragon scene in jail was somewhat entertaining. Will Ferrell cracks me up though. Hutch shows him (Big Earl) his stomach and Ferrell says "Oh yeah, it's like a little bowl of oatmeal with a hole in it."

The Happiest Day of My Life!!

I just felt it necessary to share with all of you, the absolute, bar none, happiest day of my life!!

Thank you all for making it possible and being a part of it! [Shed Tear] I LOVE YOU ALL!! [sniffle]

HappyDay.jpg