This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

wonko80 said:
braveheart.gif

is that line said in that movie? I'm not too big on mel movies and have never seen it...I was hating on him before it was cool

Arátoeldar said:
Welcome to the Fly & TheAc's Insane Asylum.

If you drink beer, what kind of beer is it?

Well, last night it was Amberbach. The other night it was Stella Artois. ERage would be mad at me if I didn't say Bass!

I'll drink just about any beer as long as it has taste! I can't stand drinking beer that tastes like thick, flavored water.

But to be perfectly honest ... I would rather just stick to bourbon. My liver and kidneys have been well tempered to its affects and I can drink longer. Depending on the beer I can be toast after 4 or 5.

Come on peeps ... I need some luv here! Let's get TA and the Fly to release me from my chains. (However I promise if you get me drunk enough you can dress me back up in them and beat me with a leather strap) But you have to buy me dinner first!

inphosys said:
Come on peeps ... I need some luv here! Let's get TA and the Fly to release me from my chains. (However I promise if you get me drunk enough you can dress me back up in them and beat me with a leather strap) But you have to buy me dinner first!

You can only let him out if he agrees to buy me lunch today so we can set up our tickets to Vegas next month :cool:

Fake Edit: i'll vote to see him out even if he doesn't buy me lunch...but then he has to pay for the hookers in vegas