This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

InfluX said:
the brads should show us their tits. you know, just so we can pick which one we want to keep.

Mine are available for personal, one on one inspection anytime. Simply provide 24 hours notice and bring 5, black ink, ball point pens. Unless of course you have a long signature, then bring 6. My Non-Disclosure Agreement is thorough, very thorough.

Just ask ERage. He's seen things he can never talk about ever! Or maybe that's just the repression that has set in since the tramatic moment.

InfluX said:
but what if they're chicks who just happened to be named brad? we can't bar them from sharing their boobies with us just because they happen to be unfortanetly named.

FlamingGlory said:
What is Brad short for anyway? Is it just one of those short dumbass names?

Fortunately for me, I was not unfortunately named. Brad is short for Bradford. Don't blame me ... blame my parents!

inphosys said:
We could also promote this Brad to a bona fied member! :cool:

I would seriously love to look at some of the user profiles on here. I'm hoping to find the "Cute Chicks" the forum boasts of. :fly:
They're all married. PWNT.

(and not that cute, AND the unattached one is fruity loops)

inphosys said:
SWEET!! I was sippin' on some Glenfiddich 30 last week while I was on vacation. Sipping being the operative word since that stuff is somewhere around $300 a bottle!!! :eek:

A little too rich for my taste.
I think all the serious drinkers here (myself included) go for the single malt. :cool:

I'm an Islay guy though. Highland and Spey just arent that appealing.

inphosys said:
And as Erage eluded to earlier, I go from client to client all day. Which means I'm constantly going to and from an airconditioned car or office building. Since you all seem like smarter than average individuals ... I'll let you figure out what that means.

Cheers!

Does it mean you get sick a lot? That's what would happen to me.

So the boxer briefs just don't do it for ya?

So whatcha think guys? Should I appeal to "fly" and/or "theacoustician" and ask them to take off my life jacket and put on my water wings? I mean come on! I've got my swimmees on and everything! I promise I won't leave anything in the pool. :-D

eileenbunny said:
Does it mean you get sick a lot? That's what would happen to me.

So the boxer briefs just don't do it for ya?

Nope ... my immune system is quite healthy! Nothing that a monthly dose of penicillin doesn't cover up.

Boxer briefs do just fine for me. It's boxers that allow a little too much swag and thus the ensuing bonding of my maleness to my leg. Usually my right leg. :p

FlamingGlory said:
They're all married. PWNT.

(and not that cute, AND the unattached one is fruity loops)

You are out of your tiny little head. There are plenty of totally crazy hot women here. Just because they aren't all fluffy and white and don't say "Baa" as much as you would like doesn't mean that they wouldn't be attractive to someone less twisted.

inphosys said:
Nope ... my immune system is quite healthy! Nothing that a monthly dose of penicillin doesn't cover up.

Boxer briefs do just fine for me. It's boxers that allow a little too much swag and thus the ensuing bonding of my maleness to my leg. Usually my right leg. :p

Do you find yourself sitting on your balls a lot in hot weather? I hear that sucks a lot.

eileenbunny said:
You are out of your tiny little head. There are plenty of totally crazy hot women here. Just because they aren't all fluffy and white and don't say "Baa" as much as you would like doesn't mean that they wouldn't be attractive to someone less twisted.
It's only twisted because you as yet dont accept my perfection.

~.^

inphosys said:
Mine are available for personal, one on one inspection anytime. Simply provide 24 hours notice and bring 5, black ink, ball point pens. Unless of course you have a long signature, then bring 6. My Non-Disclosure Agreement is thorough, very thorough.

Just ask ERage. He's seen things he can never talk about ever! Or maybe that's just the repression that has set in since the tramatic moment.

...i like this guy. someone let him out.

InfluX said:
...i like this guy. someone let him out.

Who gave you voting rights? Back into the igloo with you and fix us some sammiches.

edit> And next time don't freeze the beer damnit. :mad:

inphosys said:
So whatcha think guys? Should I appeal to "fly" and/or "theacoustician" and ask them to take off my life jacket and put on my water wings? I mean come on! I've got my swimmees on and everything! I promise I won't leave anything in the pool. :-D
I dunno, if you can get InfluX in on some kind of boob trade for all the forum to see, I would definately let you out.

Otherwise, we vote ... later. I never let anyone out until at least the first 24 hours are up.