This just in: InfluX joins Useless Forums...

Pandora said:
For shame. It looks like you've got some purdy red hair. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :pics:

Don't believe Pandora, she told me the same thing when I signed up. Then when I made good with the showing, she just snickered and changed the subject. We all can't be like theac you know! sheesh :fly:

Oh, and sorry I missed out on your Proving Grounds experience, work has been hell lately. Welcome to the forum :D

ERage said:
Don't believe Pandora, she told me the same thing when I signed up. Then when I made good with the showing, she just snickered and changed the subject. We all can't be like theac you know! sheesh :fly:

Oh, and sorry I missed out on your Proving Grounds experience, work has been hell lately. Welcome to the forum :D
Are you really trying to cockblock us?

I know for a fact that InfluX likes to lick things. Girls in particular. I have seen photos.

ERage said:

Well duuhhh, you're a guy. I have no interest in you. *yawn* You're not a cute little red head like our new friend here. :D