This just in: hawk82 joins Useless Forums...

Since we are posting battle wounds. Here's a puncture wound from a white schnauzer that chased me on a golf course and tried to maul me. He was very protective of his owner, I guess.
7452c343740d42.jpg

Ya that's hardcore I tell ya.

I don't have pics of battle wounds, but hello new person.

I'm assuming the 82 is the year you were born (there are a few of us born that same year), but where does the hawk come from?

I don't really like console gaming, due to the extreme expense. So I play PC games almost exclusively. Occasionally I'll throw up ZSNES and play up some old SNES roms, but that's about it.
I was pretty hardcore into WoW for awhile. Like 10 months, then got burned out. I haven't played in months (with the exception of setting up a private server and screwing around with that). Kinda glad I've stopped playing WoW. I got bored in the game, and would just chat with people and not do anything, so I figured why pay $15 a month to just chat, when I already have that capability for free. Lately I've been playing Civ2 and Civ3.

I've played BF2 in the past. It was alright. I never really managed to be able to fly any of the jets or helos. Just too complicated for me I guess. I prefer less tactics and just more shoot em up.

I've played BF2 in the past. It was alright. I never really managed to be able to fly any of the jets or helos. Just too complicated for me I guess. I prefer less tactics and just more shoot em up.

Then be plain infantry... omg we may have another squad member guys.

Hi there.
how do you feel about the current geopolitics of the madagascar people?

and pb&j or mayo sandwhiches...which tastes better?
i have no opinion on the geopolitics of madagascar or its people :p

as for pb&j, well i like strawberry jam with my peanut butter sandwiches. :drool: