This just in: hawk82 joins Useless Forums...

Since I can't make new threads yet, how many medical surgeries have you had? (aside from aliens abducting you.... :shifty:)

I've had two foot surgeries, one on each foot, to correct bunions. I've had two pylonidal cyst removal surgeries. I had emergency surgery on my scalp to stitch it back together after I was hit by a car when I was 5. Remember those rollerracer things back in the 80s? They had a handlebar, seat, and 3 wheels and sat really low to the ground. Well I took my bro's rollerracer out without permission, was riding down the driveway and didn't realize it was pitched into the road, kept going, never stopped, BOOM car.

ah ha! now i finally knows who sings those parody songs i've had in my mp3 collection forever. the file names were mangled so i had no idea who the actual artist/band was that did them. richardcheese is awesome. guerrilla radio is the best, hahaha

ah ha! now i finally knows who sings those parody songs i've had in my mp3 collection forever. the file names were mangled so i had no idea who the actual artist/band was that did them. richardcheese is awesome. guerrilla radio is the best, hahaha

He likes Richard Cheese. Definitely let him out. His music is the greatest.