This just in: hawk82 joins Useless Forums...

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Marklar
₥7,986
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

everyone of my threads? or my only thread

we'll worry about that when the time comes. that out of the way...

HELLO!

how are you doing this fine evening? what's your name? what do you do with your time? work/school?

I'm trying to ween myself of the genmay and see what else is around. Mainly due to the spams/shit threads over at genmay. Only place I read/contribute over there is cghmn. Not that I think any of you care.

23, the sticks of maine. own my own computer consulting business. my business right now is my life. always scheming of ways to make it better :|

I'm trying to ween myself of the genmay and see what else is around. Mainly due to the spams/shit threads over at genmay. Only place I read/contribute over there is cghmn. Not that I think any of you care.

you'll find a lot of people here that used to and still post at genmay on occasion. there is fun to be had here that's for sure, all good people.

Since I can't post over at this thread, I thought I would add that the laser hair removal hurt like a mofo. Like snapping a rubber band on the skin, except a lot worse. Only hurt for a few minutes. I had one treatment to remove some hair on my tailbone cuz I have had two pylonidal cyst removal surgeries. The treatment did work, but I really need to go back for more. If I only had the money.

Since I can't post over at this thread, I thought I would add that the laser hair removal hurt like a mofo. Like snapping a rubber band on the skin, except a lot worse. Only hurt for a few minutes. I had one treatment to remove some hair on my tailbone cuz I have had two pylonidal cyst removal surgeries. The treatment did work, but I really need to go back for more. If I only had the money.

theacoustician will let you out in a day or so after you post in this thread

Pilonidal Sinus?

Did you have lateral extension? Bascon's follicle removal technique?

I have some videos of both if you'd like to see what the surgery entailed.