This just in: GreatTiger joins Useless Forums...

Funny to ask about that so late at night.

The stuff does little for me in the way of falling asleep. It may improve my quality of sleep but I am not conscious to attest to this.

I have this weird problem. It's called I am weird and NOTHING WORKS LIKE IT DOES ON EVERYONE ELSE.

The stuff does little for me in the way of falling asleep. It may improve my quality of sleep but I am not conscious to attest to this.

I have this weird problem. It's called I am weird and NOTHING WORKS LIKE IT DOES ON EVERYONE ELSE.

I know that feeling... Natural opiates make me hyper.

Yep, I know this from experience. People who normally have seizures without drug induced aid typically don't remember having the seizure when it's over. I on the other hand, had it all go differently.
I started out just like anyone else. Share a joint with a bunch of friends, got high and had a good time. Over the course of a year, I didn't get high anymore. I'd smoke it and start getting paranoid. Not halucinating or anything just paranoid. One day i just started having minor lack of control over my movements. It's kinda of hard thing to describe being coherent and having your body move on its own. At that time is wasn't major, but after the next couple of times I had a real bad one. Luckily i was at home at the time and living with my wife, cuase she called an ambulance. I felt like my nervous systems was on fire. My movements were quick and erratic and my chest felt immensely tight. I seriously felt like i was going to die and was pretty scared. It's scary when your body is moving and your mind isn't the one telling it to.
The ambulance came and strapped me to the stretcher in case my comvulsions turned real ugly. I'm not sure what happened on the way to the hospital but i awoke about 8 hours later.
My wife was sitting beside me and said I was put to sleep. Even asleep i had convulsions. The doctors were monitoring my heart and she said it would beat real fast for a couple minutes and then beat so slow they thought it would stop. Then the doctors came in. They said i would be alright but advised not to smoke it ever again or i very could possibly die next time. Instead of making me happy, it was attacking my nervous system. Apparently i'm not the only person this has happened to. They said they've had other cases just like mine.
So since that night i've never touched it again. Any time i'm near people smoking it and breathe just what's in the ambient air I can actually still feel it a little. As you can probably understand, I tend not to make friends with those that smoke it all the time.

So do you have epilepsy or some other seizure disorder?

I have whatever "epsy" it is that forces me to steal men's underwear and then use them as masks to rob antique shops that specialize in Victorian and Colonial objects. It's really crazy when I get going.

Last edited:

Same thing happens to me. My friends were high when it happened though so they just put me in a room with some chick who took care of me.

Wierd huh..

Anyway, welcome to the forum.. hit me up on MSN sometime today... Hope the job thing is going better.

And forum folks, please don't make this reflect Negatively on our new member here..he's cool :D

Metro Man :D