This just in: glittergreenglam joins Useless Forums...

ChikkenNoodul said:
For only three easy payments of $19.95 I can send you the book Divulging the Secrets to Being Chikken (c), and if you act now I'll include a FREE DVD!

Will the DVD actually have something on it or just be blank?

ChikkenNoodul said:
For only three easy payments of $19.95 I can send you the book Divulging the Secrets to Being Chikken (c), and if you act now I'll include a FREE DVD!

I ordered that and all I got was a fredriks of hollywood catalog with pages stuck together, a pair of soiled whitey-tighty underpants, and an AOL dvd that was busted in half:dont:

Drool-Boy said:
I ordered that and all I got was a fredriks of hollywood catalog with pages stuck together, a pair of soiled whitey-tighty underpants, and an AOL dvd that was busted in half:dont:
Damn thats a bargain

kiwi said:
Will the DVD actually have something on it or just be blank?
36,000 of the HOTTEST most INTENSE images anywhere!

Like this one :drool: :

cn_teq1.jpg

ERage said:
You make it seem like I'm some kind of alcoholic! :p I'm really not, the last time I drank was a few weeks ago and that was only because JJ made me do it.

Hmmm... I remember the last time JJ made me do something... :drool: "Yes, ma'dam, I will be a good girl from now on..."

Hey, we should have a dom crackin a whip for a smiley. heheheh It would be put to good use. Especially with a bunch of pervs like us on this forum.

InnerMuse said:
Hmmm... I remember the last time JJ made me do something... :drool: "Yes, ma'dam, I will be a good girl from now on..."

Hey, we should have a dom crackin a whip for a smiley. heheheh It would be put to good use. Especially with a bunch of pervs like us on this forum.
I fapped:drool: :rolleyes: :fly: