This just in: freek joins Useless Forums...

hi freek?

are you black?

are you in the klu klux klan?

are you pro-life or pro-choice?

would you have an abortion if the dead baby tasted like funnel cake?

because it does.

hi freek?

are you black?

are you in the klu klux klan?

are you pro-life or pro-choice?

would you have an abortion if the dead baby tasted like funnel cake?

because it does.

Yo, that post is a little border line elpie.

fake edit: it's "ku klux klan"

Christ, doesnt anyone just smoke a joint & watch cartoons anymore?

Almost every night, haha

We walked into my buddies house about 3 hours before a party one time. Us both being hungry asked what my buddy tony was cooking. Hes like ummmmm well i got some K crystalizing on the top and some mac and cheese on the bottom, whatcha want? haha

Moral :
K is bad
mac and cheese is good

Almost every night, haha

We walked into my buddies house about 3 hours before a party one time. Us both being hungry asked what my buddy tony was cooking. Hes like ummmmm well i got some K crystalizing on the top and some mac and cheese on the bottom, whatcha want? haha

Moral :
K is bad
mac and cheese is good

you'll drop K but you won't drop man load on two chicks at one time - is that what you're saying?

mmmmm funnel cake:drool:

damn, no more fried dough/sugar for me. I consumed a dozen kreme filled chocolate glazed eclair doughnuts from Krispy Kreme over 2 days this weekend. and half of a banana cream pie. I'm still paying for that one.

you'll drop K but you won't drop man load on two chicks at one time - is that what you're saying?

Sexual Acts is alot different then drug choices, or maybe not, hmmm

edit: and how the hell do you drop K??? It can either be shot or snorted, if you know of a K pill hook a brudda up!! haha

Somehow, a drug designed to knock a horse the fuck out doesnt sound that fun to me.

It is really not all that fun unless mixed with other drugs. The effects of just snorting a tidbit of K arent really that different than being instantly drunk. Granted you can slip into a very bad halucinagenic coma also called a K hole which can be alot of fun getting out of :eek: . Oh yeah and dont do Whip-its while on K, you end up on the floor

Edit: It is primarly used on small house pets such as a cat, even though wiki said otherwise I know I am correct

Last edited:
Well that clears up what "k" is.

...so what the hell is ketamine?

It allows people to walk again after their leg has been rendered useless

254518390545b35.jpg