This just in: freek joins Useless Forums...

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
hi freek?

are you black?

are you in the klu klux klan?

are you pro-life or pro-choice?

would you have an abortion if the dead baby tasted like funnel cake?

because it does.

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
hi freek?

are you black?

are you in the klu klux klan?

are you pro-life or pro-choice?

would you have an abortion if the dead baby tasted like funnel cake?

because it does.

Yo, that post is a little border line elpie.

fake edit: it's "ku klux klan"

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Christ, doesnt anyone just smoke a joint & watch cartoons anymore?

Almost every night, haha

We walked into my buddies house about 3 hours before a party one time. Us both being hungry asked what my buddy tony was cooking. Hes like ummmmm well i got some K crystalizing on the top and some mac and cheese on the bottom, whatcha want? haha

Moral :
K is bad
mac and cheese is good

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Almost every night, haha

We walked into my buddies house about 3 hours before a party one time. Us both being hungry asked what my buddy tony was cooking. Hes like ummmmm well i got some K crystalizing on the top and some mac and cheese on the bottom, whatcha want? haha

Moral :
K is bad
mac and cheese is good

you'll drop K but you won't drop man load on two chicks at one time - is that what you're saying?

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
mmmmm funnel cake:drool:

damn, no more fried dough/sugar for me. I consumed a dozen kreme filled chocolate glazed eclair doughnuts from Krispy Kreme over 2 days this weekend. and half of a banana cream pie. I'm still paying for that one.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
you'll drop K but you won't drop man load on two chicks at one time - is that what you're saying?

Sexual Acts is alot different then drug choices, or maybe not, hmmm

edit: and how the hell do you drop K??? It can either be shot or snorted, if you know of a K pill hook a brudda up!! haha

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Somehow, a drug designed to knock a horse the fuck out doesnt sound that fun to me.

It is really not all that fun unless mixed with other drugs. The effects of just snorting a tidbit of K arent really that different than being instantly drunk. Granted you can slip into a very bad halucinagenic coma also called a K hole which can be alot of fun getting out of :eek: . Oh yeah and dont do Whip-its while on K, you end up on the floor

Edit: It is primarly used on small house pets such as a cat, even though wiki said otherwise I know I am correct

Last edited:

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Well that clears up what "k" is.

...so what the hell is ketamine?

It allows people to walk again after their leg has been rendered useless

254518390545b35.jpg