This just in: ERage joins Useless Forums...

kiwi said:
Alright, since you won't post pics of your wife, :pics: of you?

fanoctober05.jpg

ERage.JPG

That's me. I'm not posting hot wife pics though. She is totally against the idea and I'm not opening that can of worms. If JJ can get her to sign up then maybe you all can harass her with jars of poop and mayo until she feels compelled to post a pic ;)

ERage said:
That's me. I'm not posting hot wife pics though. She is totally against the idea and I'm not opening that can of worms. If JJ can get her to sign up then maybe you all can harass her with jars of poop and mayo until she feels compelled to post a pic ;)

I've tried. But I'll keep trying!

JJ Lady said:
I've tried. But I'll keep trying!

I know...I think she is burned out after a day at work and doesn't want to look at another computer. She's in the other room right now speaking italian to the dog. :confused:

ERage said:
http://uselessforums.com/filIMG]

That's me. I'm not posting hot wife pics though. She is totally against the idea and I'm not opening that can of worms. If JJ can get her to sign up then maybe you all can harass her with jars of poop and mayo until she feels compelled to post a pic ;)[/QUOTE]

Gay. Well.. I never posted a pic until a few months ago. I've been here and on Genmay for well over a year.

She'll do it.. give her time.