This just in: ERage joins Useless Forums...

ERage said:
Yeah, I went ahead and created my own proving grounds. I didn't want to miss out on all the fun chatting about poop and mayo.

I figured I'd keep my posts here until someone thinks I'm abnormal enough to venture out into other threads. So uh...does that mean I have an approval beyond "snaffu" status? :D
I say we let him out! :D

ERage said:
Yeah, I went ahead and created my own proving grounds. I didn't want to miss out on all the fun chatting about poop and mayo.

I figured I'd keep my posts here until someone thinks I'm abnormal enough to venture out into other threads. So uh...does that mean I have an approval beyond "snaffu" status? :D
Post away.

ERage said:

I give you two thumbs up!

notice I didn't specify where those thumbs were..... :shifty:

Drool-Boy said:
Some newbie always fucks up a good acronym:mad:

Hey now, those little double apostrophe thingies mean it was originally said by someone else...go to the original post that used "snaffu" ahem...fly...ahem ;)

theacoustician said:
Until he posts nude pics of his wife.

dude, if you have nude pics of my wife I want copies! I've been trying to get those for almost 5 years now :lol:

ERage said:
dude, if you have nude pics of my wife I want copies! I've been trying to get those for almost 5 years now :lol:

We need at least SOME pics, to determine if she is as hot as has been stated.

I'm afraid I must also request pics of said hot married woman. If for no other reason than to ridicule her shoes like the big flaming homo that I am. In fact, since I'm so gay, it should be perfectly okay for you to send me nudes as well. After all, you have no reason for concern.

Last edited:
Pandora said:
She is hawt AND she is a really awesome chica. If she's able to put up with JJ then you know she's gotta be :cool:. :pandora:

Even more unusual is that she is able to put up with me :tard:

I still think it's a fluke; I wonder when she is going to come to her senses.

ERage said:
Even more unusual is that she is able to put up with me :tard:

I still think it's a fluke; I wonder when she is going to come to her senses.

Alright, since you won't post pics of your wife, :pics: of you?