This just in: ERage joins Useless Forums...

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Somehow I got an activated account but I never really had the whole "proving grounds" experience so I thought I'd throw myself to the wolves before I start posting in everyone's threads.

Who am I?
I am a 25 year old weirdo who has too much time to kill...[Enter Useless Forums]

How did I find this place?
I was playing 9-ball with JJ Lady and her man when I managed to sink the 9 ball on the break. She was so turned on that she told me that I HAD to sign up for Useless Forums as soon as we got back to my house. Actually, what really happened was, cheap tequila and warm domestic beer contributed to my semi-inebriated state; I think I was playing pool and I'm pretty sure JJ Lady was there...maybe?

So...come on, ask me something! You'll be glad you did, or maybe wish you didn't.

Now that was a cool opening post. Not only did he research what one should look like, he actually posted a story.

:cool:

edit: And full disclosure, the thread gen thing was broken cause of a "fix". Oops.

fly said:
So are you an angry man?

I'M NOT AN ANGRY PERSON DAMNIT, SO DON'T ASK AGAIN! :mad:

Oh wait, sorry I blacked out for a second there.

The real scoop is: the handle ERage started back in my early college days circa fall 1998 at a Halloween bash at the TEP house in Chapel Hill. There was lots of alcohol, some heated words, a small scuffle, broken glass and eventually the powers that be in a frat house determined that the other guy was to blame and tossed him out on the lawn. Then this very zen guy that very much resembled the Buddha said, "What is your name?" I told him my name is Erik which prompted him to say, "that was some serious rage you had there...E-Rage." After that it just kind of stuck.

No I am not a frat guy, never was a member of a frat and never really desired to be but I'm a sucker for drunken halloween parties...what can I say. True story :D

theacoustician said:
I guess. If it is who I think it is, he has a pretty hot wife.

Is that who that blonde chick was that I woke up to the morning after. Yeah man, she is smokin hot ;)