This just in: element joins Useless Forums...

E

element

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

element said:
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

i sound like a retard.

my name's luke. i'm from new york city, i enjoy a glass of scotch and of course, my dog baxtor.

i'm 17 years old, enjoy mostly music, getting so faded i can't remember who was the one who said what, and most of all doing all of the above with friends.

i'm 6'2, so i can't really help you on that whole short people thing. i'm not a huge fan of guns, and i'd like to avoid them at all costs. i guess those commercials with the kids accidently shooting themselves in the faces has led me off the path of being a redneck. :tard:

i've played football (american football for you overseas people) for four years for my school, (earning 1st conf 3 years in a row) and i'm going to play for emory & henry.

but this isn't a application, or is it?

i'm a strong believer in that every forum needs a local idiot to beat up on when things aren't going right. a sort of fall-back plan.

nothing to talk about? lets make fun of "______"

:cool:

element said:
my name's luke. i'm from new york city, i enjoy a glass of scotch and of course, my dog baxtor.

i'm 17 years old, enjoy mostly music, getting so faded i can't remember who was the one who said what, and most of all doing all of the above with friends.

i'm 6'2, so i can't really help you on that whole short people thing. i'm not a huge fan of guns, and i'd like to avoid them at all costs. i guess those commercials with the kids accidently shooting themselves in the faces has led me off the path of being a redneck. :tard:

i've played football (american football for you overseas people) for four years for my school, (earning 1st conf 3 years in a row) and i'm going to play for emory & henry.

but this isn't a application, or is it?

What position do you play? Fat boy or thrower/cather of the ball? :fly:

element said:
i'm a strong believer in that every forum needs a local idiot to beat up on when things aren't going right. a sort of fall-back plan.

That person used to be smileynev. Right now the position is mostly vacant. Would you like an application?

element said:

Good. Then maybe they'll leave me alone.

Put my name back to 'djduquet' please?

:(

Whizzleteets said:
that's probably what you thought of me as well.
I think he was the one who said that to me as well. meh