This just in: El Borracho joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD​
I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

ugh, why did i remind myself. i saw the wow rankings thing in your sig, then i thought him. now it's going to be in my head for fucking days.

El Borracho said:
did you hear about scotty pop?

That's content.

even if it's sad.:(

yea, keyler told me ingame. I didn't believe him at first till donnar chimed in. Then I checked out the thread. :(

I tipped a 40oz of Moonberry Juice on the curb in his memory.

El Borracho said:
ugh, why did i remind myself. i saw the wow rankings thing in your sig, then i thought him. now it's going to be in my head for fucking days.

I need to take that thing out, it doesn't work anymore anyways

bast_imret said:
yea, keyler told me ingame. I didn't believe him at first till donnar chimed in. Then I checked out the thread. :(

I tipped a 40oz of Moonberry Juice on the curb in his memory.

I may start playing again at the end of this month.

I never got to pay him back for the mount. he outright bought the damn things. :( :(

edit: i don't know if i'll reroll another server.

edit2: we're going to update our satelite equipment so we can have better up/down speed and less latency.

i think it's like a half second latency.

VeA and VV merged last week too :) If you hop on just send me or donnar a tell and we'll fill you in on all the goings on.

Edit: I know have 4/8 giantstalker and my epic quest bow/stave :cool: We are currently working on Rag and BWL. Ony and the rest of MC are on farm status

bast_imret said:
VeA and VV merged last week too :) If you hop on just send me or donnar a tell and we'll fill you in on all the goings on.

:lol:

i have no idea what VeA and VV are.

:cool: I'm too cool for guilds, yuh hurd?

actually, i'm not. i'm gonna need some help speeding along to 60.

El Borracho said:
:lol:

i have no idea what VeA and VV are.

:cool: I'm too cool for guilds, yuh hurd?

actually, i'm not. i'm gonna need some help speeding along to 60.

Virtute et Armis (VeA) was the guild that the remainders of MG merged with. They were sister guilds with Vae Victis for endgame raids. We decided recently to merge for the benifit of both groups. We also have a dedicated alt/sub 60 guild for those coming up in the ranks and trying at 60 to get their attunement/Fire resist gear quests done. You can check out the forums: www.vvea.net/forumz

Status
Not open for further replies.