This just in: Dysfunctional joins Useless Forums...

Dysfunctional

Flaccid Member
Feb 7, 2007
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Swift)

Long time gamer.

posted relentlessly in Toms Hardware, Sharkey's Extreme... early 90's.

Top 15 charter member of first forum using graphics on the net: The Palace. Turned it over to my son's.

Top 5 member of Raven's forum... Finally, it went so international that I got sick of the US bashing.

Build computers as a hobby.

Currently: race simulators, Rainbow six: Vegas (pc version), FEAR
Not much else.

Long time gamer.

Top 15 charter member of first forum using graphics on the net: The Palace. Turned it over to my son's.

Top 5 member of Raven's forum... Finally, it went so international that I got sick of the US bashing.

Not much else.

What brings you here?

Long time gamer.

Not much else.

Interested in Unreal Tournament?

Just reloaded it.

I forgot how beautiful the game is in open gl.

Problems with new high end rigs, running in proper speed.

Yeh, wouldn't mind some online gaming.... not as fast hand-eye as I used to have.

Online pings around 400... Perhaps need to find a low ping online place to play.

stumbled on an email link to this forum.

Just reloaded it.

I forgot how beautiful the game is in open gl.

Problems with new high end rigs, running in proper speed.

Yeh, wouldn't mind some online gaming.... not as fast hand-eye as I used to have.

Online pings around 400... Perhaps need to find a low ping online place to play.

stumbled on an email link to this forum.

I had to run it in win98 compatibility mode for it to run properly on my core duo laptop...works flawlessly after that

Okay, my timeline is off a tad...

Palace was early 90's and Tom's/Sharkey's came about at the start of the 3dfx voodoo cards, somewhere in the mid to late 90's.

But that still dates me.

I use 98 compatibility mode also to get it to run.

But it still needed some tweaks to get the s3tc graphics to show up. And, again, I am not registering playable pings right now.

Palace was early 90's and Tom's/Sharkey's came about at the start of the 3dfx voodoo cards, somewhere in the mid to late 90's.

But that still dates me.

But it still needed some tweaks to get the s3tc graphics to show up. And, again, I am not registering playable pings right now.
The Palace? Holy shit thats awesome, I remember that from back in the day.
This is getting a little strange.

Not at all what I expected.

I will just say it came in an email link from my son.

omg, no way.

But that still dates me.

voodoo cards were my first entry into pc building purely to satiate my need for gaming :cool: