This just in: Dream joins Useless Forums...

Pineapple said he's gonna be there soon. The bastard assraped Dee, I need to be in Reno the next time he visits to kick his short Asian ass.

Yea...that ass cancelled on my again. He was supposed to be here MOnday night through Tuesday. Second time he has. I suppose I should blame his work of it, but still.....what an ASS!!

You do need to go to Reno and protect Dee next time he is out there, that is for sure. You never know what that sneaky little Asian might do! ;)

What's your budget and what's he in to?
My budget is probably up to $100.

He is into:
the current/popular "heavy bands" i.e Korn, Linkin Park, System of a Down
Playing football
driving ( he just got his day time DL)
friends
working out
snowboarding
and other typical teenage guy things

He already has a Nano and a cell phone.
Maybe something cool for his car?

Theres a booger on the ceiling.

edit - crap, wrong thread.

You should get a ladder, climb up it to the booger and then peel it off the ceiling.
Now that you have a new booger, either eat it, stick it in your nose for later picking or throw it away.

And....how the heck did a booger get on the ceiling? I am impressed with the flicking and/or sneezing abilites of the booger owner.

What's your favorite beer? Tonight Bass is on the menu in my house :drool:

My favorite beer is Lemon Saxer. It is a beer that was made by a micro brew company in the NW. I have not been able to find the beer lately. I must have been the only one who really liked it.

So, my beer of choice for now, is Blue Moon with a slice of an orange.

Ha! It is all cool and totally understandable that people have a life. As soon as I get out of this office, I wll hopefully have a little bit of a life for what I have left of the weekend.

She's out. Have fun.

smooch.gif