This just in: djMingleMixx joins Useless Forums...

----had the principal at an old school approach me and ask was I referring to the children as "dirty"?? i told her it was slang for your buddy.. dog.. homie.. player.. you know, "what up dirty?".. anyway.. she wasn't amused .. and how out of touch for a fifth grader to go and tattle about it.. f'ing kids.. ---true story
name rape? sounds.. uh.. fun.. i guess..

nose candy? good rep home girl..

and yes.. angelS and demons.. no apostrophe.. it's not possessive.. davinci code is the other.. both really, really good.. ja just finished angels.. loved it.. the only book i could get my kid to read more than 8 pages of.. alas..i'm sure it's on his shelf now collecting "I'm going to do poorly on the verbal portion of the SAT" dust..

You can change other people's names with your markler. Nose Candy came from a stance I took on an article about cocaine use, not anything personal.:fly:

Shawn bought me the Davinci Code for Christmas but I want to finish the latest Jackie Collins novel before I start it. :drool:

LMFAO at the "dirty" story... STILL.

damn, an underground club on and underground forum.. that's like.. the earth's core ..

what does the "club" do?

ain't seen no profanity as i poked around.. is it banned?

do you have to be a gamer to be an active member ?

any other "unspoken rules" a newbie should know about? (i'm sure the sarcasm will be rampant here)

yall just talk about any old thing? or are there guidelines? or people just connecting..

damn, an underground club on and underground forum.. that's like.. the earth's core ..

what does the "club" do?

any other "unspoken rules" a newbie should know about? (i'm sure the sarcasm will be rampant here)

yall just talk about any old thing? or are there guidelines? or people just connecting..
i don't know if profanity is prohibited, but my experience is that coming up with an alternative makes for more interesting reading for everyone else.

don't need to be a gamer. i'm sure not much of one.

anything interesting makes a good topic, just no blatant spam threads (posting just for the sake of posting is prohibited).

there's an etiquette thread at the top.

apparently you have to have X amount of cool points to be a member.

im still trying to figure out how to get cool points here. apparently saving lives and being a really sexy man stud of a biker doesnt help.

maybe i should just go buy a wii.

what does the "club" do?

Profanity is kinda frowned upon in a thread title, other than that, no one gives a shit.

word up.. i know some peoples' work won't let em pull up stuff with curse words..

anything else i should know? what's the marklar for? i read how to get it, but once you have it, then what?

changing peoples' screen names, now that's funny shyte..

word up.. i know some peoples' work won't let em pull up stuff with curse words..

anything else i should know? what's the marklar for? i read how to get it, but once you have it, then what?

changing peoples' screen names, now that's funny shyte..

Well, right now you do nothing with your marklar cause flymart is broken, but when it's fixed you can buy different things, or bribe people with it.