This just in: dirt rider joins Useless Forums...

dirt rider

Flaccid Member
Sep 23, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

So tell us something about yourself.

alright. im a 25 year old atheist. i plan on majoring in engineering starting next year. in my spare time i ride, fabricate, drive r/c trucks, crash r/c planes, shoot assault rifles, smoke cannabis, the usual. i was an union boilermaker up until i got tired of traveling, now i paint concrete trucks till i start school, then i will have to find something part time. well, ttyl.

alright. im a 25 year old atheist. i plan on majoring in engineering starting next year. in my spare time i ride, fabricate, drive r/c trucks, crash r/c planes, shoot assault rifles, smoke cannabis, the usual. i was an union boilermaker up until i got tired of traveling, now i paint concrete trucks till i start school, then i will have to find something part time. well, ttyl.

Do you have mesothelioma yet?

25 and enrolling full time? Live at home? :confused:

yes i just moved back home. i will probably have to get an apt. closer to the university though. its about a 40 minute drive, or i might go part time. decisions ive not given much thought to yet.

gas only here. my radio is the jr xp6102. anything from jr or airtronics is going to be good. if you're new i would recommend an artf (almost ready to fly)trainer. something in the .40 engine size with a high wing design. piper cubs are great. do you have realflight g3 yet? i highly recommend getting some time on a simulator before taking a real plane up. it can be an incredibly expensive hobby.

gas only here. my radio is the jr xp6102. anything from jr or airtronics is going to be good. if you're new i would recommend an artf (almost ready to fly)trainer. something in the .40 engine size with a high wing design. piper cubs are great. do you have realflight g3 yet? i highly recommend getting some time on a simulator before taking a real plane up. it can be an incredibly expensive hobby.

I fly electric. You don't need nearly as much room for a lot of the smaller ones, and that suits me just fine. I've got a futaba 6eax. Haven't build more than a 4 channel model yet, but it's nice to know that I won't have any trouble if I build one with flaps or retracts. Are you an AMA member? I've considered joining, but don't think I'm into the hobby enough to justify the cost.