This just in: Dharma1521 joins Useless Forums...

thrawn said:
· Fluent in ConsoleOne to create and modify a Novell 6 environment.
· Skilled in using WiseInstall, Installshield SMS and Novell to package and deploy applications.
· Experienced in developing, maintaining and verifying CNC programs with MasterCAM as well as the development of CAD drawings with Inventor, MasterCAM and AutoiCAD to assist in the setup of various machine tools and special tooling.

Employment History

Quality Assurance Testing Engineer

· Test and trouble shoot applications to be distributed via SMS and Novell.

· Correct packaging mistakes found in application MSI.

· Verify and correct application documentation according to quality assurance standards.

· Coordinate customer acceptance tests for applications that have been scripted and verified.

Application Integration Engineer

· Script applications to function properly and be distributed thru the environment.

· Trouble shooting applications that are not functioning properly in the Developer Environment before production.

· Test all applications completely using VM Ware and Desktop PC’s

havent updated that in a while, close enough?

Not very extensive if I can say so myself. :fly:

fly said:
I made some "silent" installers, cause my big ass company won't buy me Wise Installer.

Client: Zach, I somehow got "Nudey Tentacle Rape Party Poker" installed on my PC, do you know what happened?

Fly: :shifty:

thrawn said:
· Fluent in ConsoleOne to create and modify a Novell 6 environment.

All right hot shot.

I have a user, who Novell is unable to map a drive to.

It's a windows server it's connecting to. User is member of the group Necessary, Login script has the drive mapping through a command prompt yet the drive mapping never occurs. I have attempted to put this in the user's login script as well. Still does not resolve the problem. This doesn't affect every user, but just some. Context and containers are the same (for people who it does work for).

What's wrong?