This just in: dezt joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drool-Boy said:
st00pid thread disrupting my speling abilatys.

WHERE IS THE THREAD STARTER
I kille it. He or she deserved it.;)

dear diarry

tongith summer sprayed me with peppar spray. wtf man.? pepper spray? shes crazy or somthin. see it all started like a week ago when i was trying to get int ouch with her. iwas calling her a couple times a day and leaving messages, some with just songs that I thought shed like to hear, but she couldnt call me back cuz i think her cell phone was out of batteries. so i went over to her house and iwaited in this shadow on the side of it. so then summer comes home and i think ill suprise her so i jump out and i go "BOO! ahaha; and at her and see she screams and goes 'get away from me you emo-freek" so im like wtf? i guess she thought i was a prowler or something cuz then she sprayz me with peper spray and kicks me in the nutz then she gets in her car and drives up. so then i had to soak my face in her birdbath til the stinging went away. it f'ing hurt man. so i think im going to call her tommorroww and let her know im ok cuz i dont want her to worry. shed beter answer though cause im getting sick of waiting on her and i got all these othe rgirls wanting me.

ttylkbye

Drool-Boy said:
BOYS HAVE PEE PEES GIRLS HAVE VAGINAS

unless youre in tijuana , then its a crapshoot.

edit - unless youre in japan, where the term "crapshoot" takes on an entirely different meaning.
everything's different in japan.

KNYTE said:
dear diarry

tongith summer sprayed me with peppar spray. wtf man.? pepper spray? shes crazy or somthin. see it all started like a week ago when i was trying to get int ouch with her. iwas calling her a couple times a day and leaving messages, some with just songs that I thought shed like to hear, but she couldnt call me back cuz i think her cell phone was out of batteries. so i went over to her house and iwaited in this shadow on the side of it. so then summer comes home and i think ill suprise her so i jump out and i go "BOO! ahaha; and at her and see she screams and goes 'get away from me you emo-freek" so im like wtf? i guess she thought i was a prowler or something cuz then she sprayz me with peper spray and kicks me in the nutz then she gets in her car and drives up. so then i had to soak my face in her birdbath til the stinging went away. it f'ing hurt man. so i think im going to call her tommorroww and let her know im ok cuz i dont want her to worry. shed beter answer though cause im getting sick of waiting on her and i got all these othe rgirls wanting me.

ttylkbye
WHERE DO YOU GET THIS SHIT. I FOUGHT THE LOLS AND THE LOLS WON.

Arátoeldar said:
Dear Mr. Fly;

Please have sign up page inform these drive by meatbag members that they have 30 minutes to post. Otherwise they wil be banned and their thread locked.

Sincerely;
A.

everyone voting it a "1" will also get it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.