This just in: Devnull joins Useless Forums...

D

Devnull

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Devnull said:
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Hey guys... I was sure I had already registered here a while back... I guess now. How goes it?

FlamingGlory said:
Genmay is down apparently. Now you trash start appearing... :p

Eh? I just want to be able to find some old genmay buddies once it's finally down for good. If this isn't it, it's not far off. I am pretty sure I registered here a good while back.

Devnull said:
Eh? I just want to be able to find some old genmay buddies once it's finally down for good. If this isn't it, it's not far off. I am pretty sure I registered here a good while back.
No great loss there. But yeah pretty much all the old school day crew is here. Im about the only poster at night, and thrawn.

Oh and you cant post in any other threads until you get approved, or post pictures that jazz. Not sure when the last time you were here was...

FlamingGlory said:
Oh and you cant post in any other threads until you get approved, or post pictures that jazz. Not sure when the last time you were here was...

Yeah that's fine... Last time I was here someone else said I should sign up. I think I waited 3-4 weeks for an approval and just lost interest, probably got deleted for inactivity.

Devnull said:
Yeah that's fine... Last time I was here someone else said I should sign up. I think I waited 3-4 weeks for an approval and just lost interest, probably got deleted for inactivity.
Takes like a day or two now. Just dont want retards.