This just in: danvuquoc joins Useless Forums...

The only french folks Ive ever encountered were some contractors at work. Two guys. They were nice , but godammit you could smell them coming a mile away. Seriously, Im not sure they even knew what "soap" or "deoderant" was. Almost made your eyes water.

Sarcasmo said:
Growing up in Europe and vacationing in France and being subjected to things like "fucking Americans" and refusal to wait on us in restaurants.... Can't say that I've ever even heard of such a thing in America towards French people. French people in Paris were complete douchebags to everyone. They look down on everyone. Asians, Norwegians, Americans, Germans....

Do you like ketchup? Because if you do I hope you never have the disgusting American arrogance to ask for it in a Parisian restaurant. They might even ask you to leave.

The French can blow me. On the beaches of Normandy.
I have seen Parisian be snotty to the French who live outside their city. However I have had great experiences with the French who lived in the country side.

Yeah that's just the French in Paris. They're all angry assholes.

You also have to realize there's more to the Paris area than Paris itself, the best places to visit and eat are in the suburbs of Paris and in the south of France.

danvuquoc said:
You also have to realize there's more to the Paris area than Paris itself, the best places to visit and eat are in the suburbs of Paris and in the south of France.

I (being American) could easily take over Paris with nothing but a plastic spork and a few loud yells.

KNYTE said:
I (being American) could easily take over Paris with nothing but a plastic spork and a few loud yells.

Come try and take over the France in my pants, bitch!

Sarcasmo said:
Growing up in Europe and vacationing in France and being subjected to things like "fucking Americans" and refusal to wait on us in restaurants.... Can't say that I've ever even heard of such a thing in America towards French people. French people in Paris were complete douchebags to everyone. They look down on everyone. Asians, Norwegians, Americans, Germans....

Do you like ketchup? Because if you do I hope you never have the disgusting American arrogance to ask for it in a Parisian restaurant. They might even ask you to leave.

The French can blow me. On the beaches of Normandy.
freedom fries :rolleyes:

danvuquoc said:
Come try and take over the France in my pants, bitch!

Sure, just as long as the place doesn't close down whenever some Arabic college kids get out of hand.

KNYTE said:
Sure, just as long as the place doesn't close down whenever some Arabic college kids get out of hand.

I challenge you to a Guitar Hero battle.

ceiling fly said:

<3 Thanks for the authorization. Ever thought about going to JoAnnes and building a fort out of all the fabric there?

danvuquoc said:
I challenge you to a Guitar Hero battle.

Guitar Hero?! Now you MUST come to the Atlanta meat and battle theac, Spange, and Bast. Thank your stars kiwi isn't coming, cuz she'd own you.

Onnotangu said:
yer not getting me into no dern dress. besides I'm not even sure what my family colours are.

but...but...but dresses make for easy access.... :(

Pandora said:
Guitar Hero?! Now you MUST come to the Atlanta meat and battle theac, Spange, and Bast. Thank your stars kiwi isn't coming, cuz she'd own you.

It does help when you are the only sober one playing. :fly: