This just in: danvuquoc joins Useless Forums...

mattcohn.com said:
Half french. You know all the half-this half-that people are the hottest.
100% Irish, for a while I thought there was a little bit of scottish in there, but that was not the case. Thank fuck.

Bonjour.

Sarcasmo said:
I am not french, and that's really all I ask for in this world.
In my experience french people haven't been so bad. Perhaps it's the fact that they're so similar to Americans that drives you to that conclusion?

InnerMuse said:
Viva la revolution...

In ma PANTS!:drool:

Greeting! I'm sure you've heard all the stories about us... none of them are true, I swear.:shifty:

Actually no, I've heard absolutely nothing.

Galen said:
In my experience french people haven't been so bad. Perhaps it's the fact that they're so similar to Americans that drives you to that conclusion?

Growing up in Europe and vacationing in France and being subjected to things like "fucking Americans" and refusal to wait on us in restaurants.... Can't say that I've ever even heard of such a thing in America towards French people. French people in Paris were complete douchebags to everyone. They look down on everyone. Asians, Norwegians, Americans, Germans....

Do you like ketchup? Because if you do I hope you never have the disgusting American arrogance to ask for it in a Parisian restaurant. They might even ask you to leave.

The French can blow me. On the beaches of Normandy.