This just in: Citizen #235678321 joins Useless Forums...

Citizen #235678321 said:
My number is all I know.

Let's make sure....close your eyes and say it backwards....starting....NOW!!

Citizen #235678321 said:
25/m/valdosta, ga...no pics yet

Georgia? ONe of those southern, people, you claim. Okay, now say something sweet talking in "southern.":fly:

Citizen #235678321 said:
I want to talk about the crimes of the Fishing Industrial Complex...or something. I don't know. I could really care less what you all think to be honest.

That's what he say, but did anyone pick up on the pout? I saw the pout....and are you really a guy? Let me see....oh, yeah, hey girls!!!!

We've got a man here...

BTW, ty:fly:

What Was I Thinking? said:
Georgia? ONe of those southern, people, you claim. Okay, now say something sweet talking in "southern.":fly:
I've got news for you, a large majority of this forum resides in Georgia and Florida.

theacoustician said:
I've got news for you, a large majority of this forum resides in Georgia and Florida.

Cool....how about some southern sweet talking then? I love a southern sweet talking man....:heart:

FlamingGlory said:
And with any majority. They mostly suck.

I like southern...direct, straight...or some are straight...nice funny and fun...where'd Citizen go?

FlamingGlory said:
Step off bitch.

I didn't mean to offend you FlamingGlory...I am so sorry...I love Florida and Georgia and while I assume most are straight...I am glad they are not ALL straight or what a dull world we would have....

I am sorry...you forgive?

I didn't mean to offend you FlamingGlory...I am so sorry...I love Florida and Georgia and while I assume most are straight...I am glad they are not ALL straight or what a dull world we would have....

:dont:

Okay, now you've made me feel bad. I was kidding. :heart:

OMFG BAHAHAHA

Im not gay.