This just in: Citizen #235678321 joins Useless Forums...

reverendsaintjay said:
You sound suspiciously like one of those people that's not content to have their own opinions, but must foist them off on anyone who will listen to you.

Care to expound while I'm (we're) a captive audience?

I want to talk about the crimes of the Fishing Industrial Complex...or something. I don't know. I could really care less what you all think to be honest.

Drool-Boy said:
Crapping in the mouths of the elderly.
You down wit dat?

Sure. I might not join in but y'all can have fun. I'm for personal choice and if that's what you wanna do, then this is America.

eileenbunny said:
Does this mean that if we don't want to crap in the mouths of the elderly then this isn't America?

Huh? I said IF that's what you wanna do, you should be free to do it (although crapping in someone's mouth is a tad bit presumptous to me).

why_ask_why said:
who are you, how did you get here and who the f is cookie p?
this wouldn't be cookie p, would it?

Apparently she's elpmis here.

Something interesting about myself? That's gonna be hard. Well, when I was a kid, I sent a helium-filled ballon off into the air with a note attached that had a fake bomb threat on it. I can't be president now, or so they say.

eileenbunny said:
aww, come on. We are all family here. If you show us yours I'll show you mine.

Well in that case sure. I'm all for show and tell.

I refuse to believe that anyone on the internet in this day and age doesn't have a pic of themself to post.

I hate having pictures taken and I've posted numerous pics.

Oh and hi2u.