This just in: Citizen #235678321 joins Useless Forums...

InfluX said:
small children. the kicking of. how do you feel about it?

I believe we have too many children. Kick away, just don't do it around me.

Citizen #235678321 said:
I'm an under achiever. I'm working on becoming an alien but everyone else is content here, so I'll continue to be a dweller.

so since you are becoming an alien, are you the kind that wears hazmat suits and travel back in time to play loud Van Halen music into people's ears from the 50's?

ERage said:
so since you are becoming an alien, are you the kind that wears hazmat suits and travel back in time to play loud Van Halen music into people's ears from the 50's?

doc.jpg

you read his mind

ERage said:

No. Just trying to get off the planet and visit other cultures across the cosmos. And if I was going to manifest myself back in the 1950's, I wouldn't do it in the form of Van Halen.

Citizen #235678321 said:
No. Just trying to get off the planet and visit other cultures across the cosmos. And if I was going to manifest myself back in the 1950's, I wouldn't do it in the form of Van Halen.
John Titor?

InfluX said:
if you only had two hours left to live and fifty dollars what would you do with it?

I guess I'm supposed to say get a hooker, which is true. But I'd get a cheap hooker and buy some crack and go out flying. Not that I smoke crack, but if I was dying in two hours I probably would.

fly said:
John Titor?

Sorry, I had to Google that because I've never heard that before. But something about that fascinates me even though it seems to be a hoax.

Citizen #235678321 said:
I guess I'm supposed to say get a hooker, which is true. But I'd get a cheap hooker and buy some crack and go out flying. Not that I smoke crack, but if I was dying in two hours I probably would.
:lol:

boxers or briefs?

I'm pretty new to the forum thing. Since I started working my current job I joined one during a slow day. This lady from that forum said I should come here. So here I am.

Citizen #235678321 said:
I'm pretty new to the forum thing. Since I started working my current job I joined one during a slow day. This lady from that forum said I should come here. So here I am.
And she would be ...?

Citizen #235678321 said:
I'm an under achiever. I'm working on becoming an alien but everyone else is content here, so I'll continue to be a dweller.

You sound suspiciously like one of those people that's not content to have their own opinions, but must foist them off on anyone who will listen to you.

Care to expound while I'm (we're) a captive audience?