This just in: chrisvb joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisvb

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

How did he get that much marklar if he hasn't posted at all? Does auto thread creation count that much? I find that hard to believe. Yet then again, it's not that hard to pull things over my head.

djdouchebag said:
How did he get that much marklar if he hasn't posted at all? Does auto thread creation count that much? I find that hard to believe. Yet then again, it's not that hard to pull things over my head.

If the amount of imaginary currency earned by a new user who doesn't post in his intro thread is your major concern then I have no choice but to carefully study your life in an attempt to work out where mine went so wrong.

itburnswhenipee said:
If the amount of imaginary currency earned by a new user who doesn't post in his intro thread is your major concern then I have no choice but to carefully study your life in an attempt to work out where mine went so wrong.
:lol:
Well I'm just saying, it's a good question. It doesn't take much to see that and then ask. I mean what else are we going to talk about in this thread? It's not like we can have a nice discourse with the new user or anything.

djdouchebag said:
:lol:
Well I'm just saying, it's a good question. It doesn't take much to see that and then ask. I mean what else are we going to talk about in this thread? It's not like we can have a nice discourse with the new user or anything.

Well, I guess there's only one thing to do:

crazy_old_man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.