Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

3t33v5.jpg

My dog is small and every morning he goes into the back garden, barks 3 times, starts all the large neighbourhood dogs ( Weimaraner next door, GSD and Lab a few doors away and others) barking and comes back in smug as the ringleader. They will carry on for ages between them while he's asleep by my chair.

had to take my kitties to the vet today for a checkup, and they needed some shots. they also got their temps taken, so now they are both sitting here furiously eating their own assholes :lol:

last night, when they were a bit happier
MZH8kHK.gif

had to take my kitties to the vet today for a checkup, and they needed some shots. they also got their temps taken, so now they are both sitting here furiously eating their own assholes :lol:

last night, when they were a bit happier
MZH8kHK.gif

I love your homemade gifs. Yuo make the internet a better place.

well. Those make a special part of the internet a a better place.

Not this part.

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THAT.

HE WON'T STOP

when we first brought him home from animal control and he was a tiny thin kitty, he was a chronic masturbator. He'd stroll up, casual as can be, and then whip it out and start worshipping satan, right there, in front of everyone.

now, he's too fat to reach the good parts consistently, but he's determined to get that butt clean :lol:

he keeps huffing and rolling over and trying to get it from a different angle. it's the worst. I just wanted someone else to share in my experience :heart:

here, have kittensniffs and gtfomyfaces as a consolation
bnXHsNA.gif

pibInV4.gif