Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Fuckin George

SERIOUSLY. He had her by her scruff so she couldn't fight him. I can't hate on him, he's an animal, they're natural urges and cats don't have social constructs like consent, but I was still mad at him for a little while anyway for trying to defile my baby.

SERIOUSLY. He had her by her scruff so she couldn't fight him. I can't hate on him, he's an animal, they're natural urges and cats don't have social constructs like consent, but I was still mad at him for a little while anyway for trying to defile my baby.

Get a nerf dart gun. When he starts, peg him in the butt

Nerf is more fun and has longer range. Added benefit, eventually the cat will associate racking one in the chamber with "oh shit"

George is afraid of being sprayed by the spray bottle (just one of those non-descript ones from home depot) because we had to use it a lot when he was younger, so now he just sees it and starts slinking away.
Maggie just tries to stare the bottle down like "wtf do you think you're doing, asshole?" even when we spray her. she gives no fucks. If we shot her with nerf guns, she'd probably just stare down the gun the same way.

eJjQx.jpg

my cat is so goddamn adorable
12-22-2012_124641_IMG_20121221_160814.jpg

I hit the kitty jackpot with her, she's over a year old now, but stopped growing somewhere during the first year, she'll be kitten-sized forever :3

I used to have really cute cats, but I guess I'm not a cat person because they mainly all fucked off in the end. I had to give one up because she was happier with a family she knew and the other got lured into a dickhead neighbours house because she fed her tastier food. Whore.