Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

my husband cut me off at two (he didn't want any) but I still creep on animal control's facebook looking for potential new furbabies :fly:

They're all cute, but the one on the far right makes me wanna snuggle in their kittychest.
Ahh thankfully Zac likes cats and he came with two into our relationship.

He's cut me off at four animals; otherwise we would have a zillion of them. :(

The orange one is 15 years old now. sheeshhhh besides being skinny, he's still spry and an asshole.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I can attest to this
mzu8W.jpg

• Gravy
my cats are obsessed with my husband's sweater. Any time he wears it, they fight each other to be the one who gets to snuggle on his lap while he works, and when he takes it off, they fight over who gets to sleep on it :lol:

the little one usually wins.
iNRz6qqKureUn.jpg

the male cat (not pictured) is madly in love with my husband; when he's all sweaty from running, the cat starts purring, rubbing against him, and then licks his bits, and he steals his underwear and snuggles with it.

edit for clarity: the cat licks his own bits, not my husband's

Last edited:
the male cat (not pictured) is madly in love with my husband; when he's all sweaty from running, the cat starts purring, rubbing against him, and then licks his bits, and he steals his underwear and snuggles with it.

:lol: We have a gay cat too, but he just rapes the younger black cats that we have.

Aww teh kittah's need dad's sweater made into a kitty bed for xmas. fo shore.

• Gravy

That clarification was actually necessary

:lol: We have a gay cat too, but he just rapes the younger black cats that we have.

Aww teh kittah's need dad's sweater made into a kitty bed for xmas. fo shore.

He still likes the sweater and wears it a bunch, he'd never let me right now. I checked online for how much a new one would cost, and even on mega-sale it's $45. We just got a new dryer, so I can't even arrange for it to magically accidentally shrink :lol:

He's downstairs at the computer right now and the cats are battling for lap spots (he's wearing the sweater again today)

I predict cat rape

I have caught George trying to give Maggie the business. They're both fixed, so no kittens or anything, but he's like 4x her size and has a barbed weiner, I do not want that happening :mad: