Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Quotes are fuckity for me. Anyway, yeah, I have a cowlick, so when my hair is short enough for bangs it just magically parts itself, with the center being right about at my widow's peak. No amount of blowdrying or product or sheer force of will can make the hair stay down.

boo

Asa- oh, you know. H-moded, nbd. Had both my regular acct and my newly forged dupe (TitsMcGee, fittingly) h-moded within hours of each other. I'm on a third dupe, but nothing looks right, none of my threads are dotfoldered anymore, and I don't feel like wasting time getting all my settings fixed when I'm sure the newest dupe will just get h-moded soon, anyway.

keeping it topical, why Mr. George hates and avoids cameras:
ig7veoWEu0O28.jpg
But Sanjay says there's no issues he can find with the forams!
:rolleyes:

I took the trash out last night and there was a kitty outside, juvenile male. I talked to him and he answered, and we kept talkin back an forth for a while. I hunkered down and sat down, kept talkin, he kept talkin, kept gettin closer. I thought for a little bit that he was gonna get within scratching distance, but he lay down on the sidewalk about 6 feet away and rolled around and acted cute an shits. I gently got up and went inside for some food, came back out and he was a little skittish, then this big ole black lady neighbor came home, flying through the neighborhood and got out of her car just yelling into her phone and she scared him off.

I left food out for him, but he never came back.

Before I got my kitties, I tried to lure the neighborhood strays in like the Eleanor Abernathy I will some day become.

omg another cat person??

WHY DONT WE JUST CALL THIS PLACE USELESS CATS?!!?!?!? (this is my 2nd request)

faaawwwwwwk

anyhoo.. welcome August girl. so happy more womenz are joining :heart:

please check out the Girly Thread when you have some time.

also... can we make this into a HISSSSSSSS smiley?

iXU8HJTvfbGzd.gif

omg another cat person??

faaawwwwwwk

iXU8HJTvfbGzd.gif
That's not how cats hiss. Not like you would know anyways... :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
omg another cat person??

faaawwwwwwk

iXU8HJTvfbGzd.gif

Ya know what the best part about cats are? THEY ARENT YOU!!! :mad:

My cat has been leaving dead rats for me on the porch and in the driveway. What does this mean? Am I next?

It means you are acknowledged as the leader. You get dibs. Eat up.

I've heard that it means that your cat doesn't think you are a good hunter and is trying to help. Supposedly mother cats do this for their kittens during weaning.

Who knows.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
It means you are acknowledged as the leader. You get dibs. Eat up.

I've heard that it means that your cat doesn't think you are a good hunter and is trying to help. Supposedly mother cats do this for their kittens during weaning.

Who knows.

Alive and limping I would agree with you. But already dead, its a gift
Scientists have several theories about it. The Oatmeal thinks it's a warning.