Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

sphynx-cat-picture-3.jpg

Well to be fair I've never tried with allergy med, I'm one of those peeps who don't like taking pills for anything.
Nasonex you shoot up your nose. I'm not a big pill taker either; rather suffer with a headache most times. BUUTTTT I would take allergy meds for mah babies.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
There are hypoallergenic cats.

No.there isn't. That shit it's a massive scam. There it's certain breeds that produce less fel d1, but it's a crapshoot even within those breeds. those 5k cats that were supposedly hypo allergenic turned out to be a huge scam

It's a good thing I'm deathly allergic to cats or else I'd have a few of them. So lonely.

Why not do something that involves you with people? It's a better fix to lonely over a cat. Don't get me wrong, cats are great, but lonely is only fixed 2 ways. Hating people, or meeting people.

No.there isn't. That shit it's a massive scam. There it's certain breeds that produce less fel d1, but it's a crapshoot even within those breeds. those 5k cats that were supposedly hypo allergenic turned out to be a huge scam

Really? Because I have huge allergies with cats and dogs.....yet I've lived with 3 different cats with no issues.