Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

When I was in high school, we had dead cats in science/biology to dissect. Also cow eyes, frogs and some other dead animal I can't recall, sheep guts maybe?
Anyhoo I will never forget the dead orange tabby on his back and his insides all open :(
I had some instrument in my hand to dissect some shit and I dropped it inside the cat and it splashed some fluid and it landed on my face/lip and I puked on the counter and got sent home.

I think I've told this story in another thread b4. Anyhoo I'm still traumatized cuz I had just finished lunch and had fries and gravy in the cafeteria.. And now I can look @ fries and gravy the same.

Omg.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
When I was in high school, we had dead cats in science/biology to dissect. Also cow eyes, frogs and some other dead animal I can't recall, sheep guts maybe?
Anyhoo I will never forget the dead orange tabby on his back and his insides all open :(
I had some instrument in my hand to dissect some shit and I dropped it inside the cat and it splashed some fluid and it landed on my face/lip and I puked on the counter and got sent home.

I think I've told this story in another thread b4. Anyhoo I'm still traumatized cuz I had just finished lunch and had fries and gravy in the cafeteria.. And now I can look @ fries and gravy the same.

AHAHAHAHAH. I had to make some overwilling person dissect a sheep's eye in 8th grade. I took some bits to my next class and laid them on this chick's desk. She was a major cuntwad, and I tried to be all incognito, but her reaction was so boss that I ended up dying with laughter and got kicked out of class with a few others over-laughers. Meh.

In biology class in college, this horrible teacher named KING, was going to make us kill and chop up some frogs, so I left class and threw toilet paper bombs outside the 6th floor bathroom window onto this pimp's caddy. He got out and was like "MANNN, WHOO DA FUH-AHHHH ANOTHER ONE! WHO DA FUCK WHO DA FUCK, AWWW MANNNN!!!"

BEST DISSECTION EVAR

ZvUWG.jpg

mayorstubbsofalaska.jpg

Mayor Stubbs of Talkeetna, Alaska!

All 900 people of Talkeetna, Alaska are smarter than our asses, because 15 years ago they decided that they didn't want a human running their town so they voted a newborn kitten named Stubbs into office in a write-in election. (Side note: I'm sort of sad that Stubbs got the job via a write-in election, because I would've loved to see him run in a full on campaign on the I Can Haz Cheezburger platform.) Ever since then, Mayor Stubbs has been ruling the town from his oval cat bed office at the town's general store.

Resident Laurie Stec told CNN that the town's top pussy is the perfect mayor, because he has never raised taxes, they don't have sales tax and he really can't shame the town by getting caught humping a trick next to the dumpster behind the general store, because he had his balls snipped. But just like most high-ranking political officials, Mayor Stubbs regularly leaves a huge shit and expects others to pick it up after him. Also, One of the employees at the general store said that Mayor Stubbs is kind of a diva:

“All throughout the day I have to take care of the mayor. He's very demanding. He meowed and meowed and meowed and demanded to be picked up and put on the counter. And he demanded to be taken away from the tourists. Then he had his long, afternoon nap."

That's funny, because that's almost the same answer Sarah Palin's secretary gave when somebody asked what she does all day.

And just like Sarah Palin, Stubbs will go from mayor to governor to a VP nominee and I'm sure he can see Russia from his litter box!

:D