Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

It's true, imo. So :waw: on you, mister.

Having a clear cut black and white thought process regarding how to raise a child is laughable. This is your lack of parenting speaking here. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Saying you know other people kids doesn't cut it. There is no one way of raising kids.

Having a clear cut black and white thought process regarding how to raise a child is laughable. This is your lack of parenting speaking here. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Saying you know other people kids doesn't cut it. There is no one way of raising kids.
So basically you are saying there are moments when its okay for a child to act out aggressively?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
So basically you are saying there are moments when its okay for a child to act out aggressively?

I'm saying you can't address every scenario generically. You can't just see your child crying and then he takes a swing at the cat and think he's just a whiny little cry baby.

So we are arguing about two different things...like usual.

I don't believe we are. You think you can figure out the appropriate actions to be taken towards a child that has acted out like the one in the clip, and I'm saying you don't have enough info to do so.

I don't believe we are. You think you can figure out the appropriate actions to be taken towards a child that has acted out like the one in the clip, and I'm saying you don't have enough info to do so.

Its apparently black and white to me. What could POSSIBLY make it okay for a kid to act out aggressively?

• Gravy
Its apparently black and white to me. What could POSSIBLY make it okay for a kid to act out aggressively

Do you see me saying it's OK for the kid to act out aggressively? No you don't.

You think you know enough to tell me that the kid deserves what he got. I'm telling you that you do not know enough to tell me that kid deserves what he got, and I'm also adding on that you shouldn't jump to conclusion when it comes to disciplining kids.

I support what Liam says. Cats and children are both shitheads. No, I don't support that at all. /Herman Cain

Do you see me saying it's OK for the kid to act out aggressively? No you don't.

You think you know enough to tell me that the kid deserves what he got. I'm telling you that you do not know enough to tell me that kid deserves what he got, and I'm also adding on that you shouldn't jump to conclusion when it comes to disciplining kids.

I'm just asking for an example from you what could possibly make this situation okay.

• Gravy