Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

It's called a life lesson. That cat can teach your child something that you won't. That in real life there are negative consequences to your actions and that you don't get to blame others for them.

I'm a firm believer in this, which is why I punch my son in the face every time he gets a math problem wrong.

It's called a life lesson. That cat can teach your child something that you won't. That in real life there are negative consequences to your actions and that you don't get to blame others for them.

Life lesson? You have no idea what the context of that short clip was. You have no idea why that kid is crying.

Real parents know that raising kids isn't so clear cut as those without kids seem to think it is.

Life lesson? You have no idea what the context of that short clip was. You have no idea why that kid is crying.

Real parents know that raising kids isn't so clear cut as those without kids seem to think it is.

Let's just ignore the fact that obviously the kid hasn't learned the 'no hitting' lesson yet. And the context isn't that difficult. Kid is crying. Hits the cat in anger, so it's not a stretch to assume he was playing with the cat, and it batted him, as cats can do. So the kid cried, hit the cat in anger, and the cat showed him that hitting in anger isn't exactly the wisest of options in many circumstances...

Now, I may not be a parent, but I'm seeing more than a few lessons learned from this little experience of crying johnny.

1) Don't hit in anger
2) Just because something is smaller, doesn't mean it will just sit there and take it.
3) Cat's ain't no pussies.

Last edited:

The kid hit the cat and the cat acted naturally and retaliated. It's apparently simple--the kid deserved it.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD