Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

tumblr_ldozsueGxf1qcn249o1_250.gif

If in doubt, kick the cat out.

Most people worry about how thierpets will react to a new baby, and usually the animals are very protective of it instead of jealous because they sense if something happens they'l get booted

Keep in mind since the cat has a history if something does happen child services will take your kid away. Most likely the baby stealer up in boston will snatch the child before you can get it back so you'll never see it again.

Keep in mind since the cat has a history if something does happen child services will take your kid away. Most likely the baby stealer up in boston will snatch the child before you can get it back so you'll never see it again.

Would you just shut the fuck up. Gosh you're full of verbal diarrhea today.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
good counter argument. why would someone take that chance?

Seriously though, you aren't really helping, and I have talked to a bunch of state agencies and stuff already. Nobody is going to take my child away if we wait and see what happens between the cat and the child. Child services has weighed in on this issue. I'm not going to put my child in danger anyway. If Fluffy and Samantha are in the same room they aren't going to be alone and that will be true for a very long time. In fact, Samantha will not be alone in a room with any of my cats until we are 100% certain it's safe. I resent that you seem to think I would be a neglectful parent because I posted that I'm upset about a situation that is emotionally effecting my life. All I did was share that I'm upset about a situation and a cat that I love. I never said I wouldn't put the cat to sleep if that's what we determined is the appropriate thing to do. That doesn't make it suck any less. You don't put emotionally disturbed people to sleep, you get them help. What sucks is that there's not as much help for animals. What sucks more is that there are insensitive people that don't get it when someone is upset about a situation like this.

Seriously though, you aren't really helping, and I have talked to a bunch of state agencies and stuff already. Nobody is going to take my child away if we wait and see what happens between the cat and the child. Child services has weighed in on this issue. I'm not going to put my child in danger anyway. If Fluffy and Samantha are in the same room they aren't going to be alone and that will be true for a very long time. In fact, Samantha will not be alone in a room with any of my cats until we are 100% certain it's safe. I resent that you seem to think I would be a neglectful parent because I posted that I'm upset about a situation that is emotionally effecting my life. All I did was share that I'm upset about a situation and a cat that I love. I never said I wouldn't put the cat to sleep if that's what we determined is the appropriate thing to do. That doesn't make it suck any less. You don't put emotionally disturbed people to sleep, you get them help. What sucks is that there's not as much help for animals. What sucks more is that there are insensitive people that don't get it when someone is upset about a situation like this.

I think, hope, he's just trying to get a rise out of us.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I totally get the situation, and I'm glad you checked into the legal aspect of it. I brought it up because its definitely something that needed to be addressed.

Child services differ everywhere but they've been known ro make life miserable for decent parents for a whole lot less.