Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Just had to take our oldest to the emergency vet. Thought he might have a urinary blockage. Turns out he doesn't, but they don't know what's wrong with him. So he's still there.

WATCH ME FLUSH MONEY DOWN THE CAT DRAIN!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and Domon
The management where I live was loaningnout live traps and taking the cats in for euthanasia and they got in some deep shit over it when they got caught taking in a chipped residents cat. Only then did the “shelter” look back in their records and saw that they’d put down a bunch of Un-chipped cats and no one knew how many were pets, but a lot of people were missing cats.

Fuckin assholes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
Just had to take our oldest to the emergency vet. Thought he might have a urinary blockage. Turns out he doesn't, but they don't know what's wrong with him. So he's still there.

WATCH ME FLUSH MONEY DOWN THE CAT DRAIN!
$500 later, they don't know what was wrong with him, but he's fine. Yay?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My son’s cat waits for him at the door (we have a sliding glass door on the driveway side and she sits there waiting) until he gets home from work, then she trails him through the house until he sits down. I bet she’s half lonely, because I spent so much time with her. Or she isn’t lonely at all and couldn’t care less. I miss her.

She got on him yesterday and he sent me this. It warmed my heart. Today is one of those days I wish I could just let go and go to sleep, and I’d be okay if this was the last thing I saw:

09A9A598-5B18-4898-AB65-7DB2582B19BF.jpeg

@APRIL

750b2bc24a8f5053c562ae0c4f8ab763.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, APRIL and Josh