Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I mention you guys to my husband.

And sometimes other family when I’m explaining why I’m flying across the country to visit people I’ve never met.
the rules change once you've met people in real life. Then theyre actual friends, not just e-friends.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
*ugh*

So one of our strays had some sort of medical issue while we were gone last week. Something where she just lost her balance and sorta fell off the hot tub on our lanai. Our neighbor came over to check on her and said she mostly seemed okay. The cat really wanted out, and there was no way the neighbor could have caught her, so we told the neighbor to let her out. The hope was that she might know what to do, maybe eat some grass to throw up something bad she ate. Who knows.

She finally came home yesterday and still has balance issues. I've no idea how she survived for a week outside like that. Needless to say, she's at the vet now being sedated (cause no one can handle her) and checked out. Fun++

:(

• Sad
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
Whelp, seems it wasn't too bad. They removed an unrelated cyst. However, her problem was that somehow her eardrum exploded while sleeping on our hot tub. WTF

Eventually she should get her balance back. :|

Whelp, seems it wasn't too bad. They removed an unrelated cyst. However, her problem was that somehow her eardrum exploded while sleeping on our hot tub. WTF

Eventually she should get her balance back. :|
is the hottub... hot?