Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Kill Me Plz

Half-staff Member
Aug 4, 2010
Sup ?

1324777894.gif

Kill Me Plz

Half-staff Member
Aug 4, 2010
Aww the BCR is about ten minutes from us... it's pretty darn neat to see, but sad at the same time. They have some Ringling Bro's cats there. :(

I guess its better the big kitty's are at BCR & have decent place to live their lives out instead of being in shows. The cats look like they have allot of things to stimulate their lives. I doubt the Ringling Bro's cats never had it so good !

Kill Me Plz

Half-staff Member
Aug 4, 2010
A Gosh Darn Cute Critter Story

When Themba the baby elephant lost his mother after she fell down a cliff, he was rescued by a team at the Shamwari Rehabilitation Center.

While at the center, Themba quickly befriended a sheep named Albert, and the two quickly became inseparable. Albert took on a guardian role for Themba, and to this day he stays by the elephant’s side while he eats, drinks, plays, roams and sleeps. The two companions have also recently befriended a baby giraffe, who will hopefully soon be able to participate in Themba and Albert’s fun and games.

a1a.gif

a2a.gif

a3a.gif

a4a.gif

The efalant loves da sheeps & proves this by trying to rip da sheepses head off !

a5a.gif