Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Moshi, our older cat, she’s 17, has decided she doesn’t like the latest bag of senior dry food. We mix it with regular stuff Freddie gets.

So she’s been eating his. We’re filling her bowl with just the regular right now, maybe it’s just this latest bag? We’ll work some senior food into it soon.

Also, she can’t seem to eat the cuts in gravy style wet food. She pushes most of it around her plate, not eating much of it.

Pate she eats just fine. So I went out and bought a ton of pate style food.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and adi
Moshi, our older cat, she’s 17, has decided she doesn’t like the latest bag of senior dry food. We mix it with regular stuff Freddie gets.

So she’s been eating his. We’re filling her bowl with just the regular right now, maybe it’s just this latest bag? We’ll work some senior food into it soon.

Also, she can’t seem to eat the cuts in gravy style wet food. She pushes most of it around her plate, not eating much of it.

We have had multiple occasions where the dry food was apparently bad and it has happened with multiple vendors. Amazon is good, as they will immediately reship and not ask for the old bag back.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Valve1138
I dunno if it was something from the shelter they were in, but both of our cats only have like 4-5 teeth left and theyre only 6 years old.

Best i remember, the cats i had growing up never lost a tooth.
We have a 14 and 17 year old. 14 has all his teeth, and Steve has had to have a couple pulled.

wtf

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
We have a 14 and 17 year old. 14 has all his teeth, and Steve has had to have a couple pulled.

wtf
one of em was losing teeth within the first two years. Vet told us it was genetic and couldnt be stopped, but that vet was an asshole.

I see GPS, so that's the dumb one?

yeah, the one that shares a name with you :D

she's actually been really behaving well these days in her "middle age" years. Still wanders, but generally comes back now on her own without making me search for her.

Still nice to have the tracker though, ive just gotten used to it for emergency needs. On the off chance something does go wrong I like the ability to find em.

• Love
Reactions: fly

Sometimes they change recipes and it's so fucking annoying and our cats instantly are like NOPE. Fuckers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and Domon
Sometimes they change recipes and it's so fucking annoying and our cats instantly are like NOPE. Fuckers.
We once spent almost $1,500 trying to chase down a health issue (major weight loss), none of the tests revealed anything, eventually we figured out by ourselves that they changed the formula on the food and it was causing one of the cats to become hyperkalemic

We once spent almost $1,500 trying to chase down a health issue (major weight loss), none of the tests revealed anything, eventually we figured out by ourselves that they changed the formula on the food and it was causing one of the cats to become hyperkalemic
They really should advertise that a recipe has changed so customers don't have to spend $$$$$$$$$$$ on vet bills.

That's it, lets get this into law.

Asshole cat was being an asshole to non-asshole cat. Non-asshole cat had enough and bit asshole cat. On the tongue.

gzXQcJf.jpg

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
Can anyone suggest a scratch pad that isn't cardboard? These cats turn those things in to confetti. I've been looking at rope ones, but there are hundreds of them.