This just in: Cartoon... joins Useless Forums...

Hi, welcome.

Post a little about yourself.

Ignore the assholes, don't make an ass of yourself and you'll be fine

no but for real..

iv lived in mass most of my life and i just moved to southern nh 2 years ago. its really nice up here and alot different than the city. i am hoping to pursue a career in computer science or something related. I snowboard almost every day in the winter, and go paintballing on the weekends.I play socom III,alot..
i came from genmay, but im going to try and get rid of all the cliches for further posts. k?

no but for real..

iv lived in mass most of my life and i just moved to southern nh 2 years ago. its really nice up here and alot different than the city. i am hoping to pursue a career in computer science or something related. I snowboard almost every day in the winter, and go paintballing on the weekends.I play socom III,alot..
i came from genmay, but im going to try and get rid of all the cliches for further posts. k?
Excellent. Good lad.

How's NH in the Fall? I've always wanted to visit.

also im a big fan of hunter s. thompson and fear and loathing in las vegas. i am currently reading his book kingdom of fear. I procrastinate alot mostly on my work.. and try to save it all for the last minute. Im big into movies and some of my favorites are fear and loathing in las vegas, a clockwork orange, slc punk, and others im a cancer.. and a bit of a conspiracy theorist and i like to entertain myself with the idea that 9/11 was set up by our own gov. Im into urban exploration and graffiti. I listen to everything from rap to classical, only exception is country music which i hate. I believe that everyone should try a psychedelic drug once in there lives...

thats all iv got.

also im a big fan of hunter s. thompson and fear and loathing in las vegas. i am currently reading his book kingdom of fear. I procrastinate alot mostly on my work.. and try to save it all for the last minute. Im big into movies and some of my favorites are fear and loathing in las vegas, a clockwork orange, slc punk, and others im a cancer.. and a bit of a conspiracy theorist and i like to entertain myself with the idea that 9/11 was set up by our own gov. Im into urban exploration and graffiti. I listen to everything from rap to classical, only exception is country music which i hate. I believe that everyone should try a psychedelic drug once in there lives...

thats all iv got.
Should try some Henry Miller then. Clockwork Orange which I just mailed someone... You'd probably also like Irving Welsh, particularly "Trainspotting". Some of his other books are too far fetched. Which then reminds me of Chuck Phalnuik? (the guy who wrote Fight Club), his book "Airplane" is well awesome.

Either way, now you may be getting an idea of the type of posting that goes on here (there are a couple cliches, mostly from the retarded members of the forum but we hates them). You need to add CONTENT, and not BS like at [M], or even anything too contrived, just something more than a thread with people repeating things that have been said ad nauseum already or attention whoring for no particular reason.

You'll be happy to know that Fase is the only member ever actually banned from these here parts. Try not to be like him.

Last edited:
Hi Cartoon...! Your history precedes you.

Cartoon... said:
_mike_ said:
i'm baffled by this:

deskcomputar2.jpg
:lol: no dude.. why is your buddy list breaking outside the confines of your screen.. do u not see that.. look at your buddy list going onto the black part.

Tell me, after that show of a general adversity to figuring even the most basic of things out on your own, how would this forum be bettered by your presence?

Edit: :heart: