This just in: BadMojo joins Useless Forums...

Just as long as the next meet isn't too soon. We have to recoup financially, have a baby, and I need time to convince Knyte to get back on a plane again before the next one. Unless it's in Utah, than we are up for whenever!

April23 said:
is the little guy scared of airplanes?

I actually quite enjoy "flying", but absolutely detest the other crap that goes along with it. Airports, airport security, uncomfortbale seats and cramped spaces for extended periods, carrying luggage around, large crowds of loud and obnoxious people, all of the above make me cringe.

If I could walk out my door, hop into my personal airplane, and go wherever, I'd be more than happy.

KNYTE said:
I actually quite enjoy "flying", but absolutely detest the other crap that goes along with it. Airports, airport security, uncomfortbale seats and cramped spaces for extended periods, carrying luggage around, large crowds of loud and obnoxious people, all of the above make me cringe.

If I could walk out my door, hop into my personal airplane, and go wherever, I'd be more than happy.
Flying on off-days helps, but I wholeheartedly agree

And if I see ONE more fucker who's seat is in the back of the plane, stashing their carry-ons near the front on their way back to their seat I'm going to jam the airplane toilet with their bags

ChikkenNoodul said:
Extending an olive branch it would seem, we're supposed to get together with them in a couple months :omy:

waitwaitwaitwaitwait....this ban you've been referring to is SERIOUS??? i'm not a nosy person out loud, but this i gotta see if i can dig into. what the hell did YOU do to deserve ban?? is this possible?? what what what????? aren't you like the most darling gentleman on here??

Thorn Bird said:
waitwaitwaitwaitwait....this ban you've been referring to is SERIOUS??? i'm not a nosy person out loud, but this i gotta see if i can dig into. what the hell did YOU do to deserve ban?? is this possible?? what what what????? aren't you like the most darling gentleman on here??
O yeah, it was serious :eek:

I exhibited a severe lack of cogitation for a brief stint

I mean, normally I'm completely insane but not stupid :(

I place full blame on sobriety

ChikkenNoodul said:

Wait, what happened exactly?

ChikkenNoodul said:

well geez. i had no idea. :eek:
alright, carry on.

Hi to you! We met on Saturday night (you were at Shawndavid's and my house o Saturday)

Welcome! Next time we need th head to Texas! Very nice to meet both you and drool.

Ignore any htreads about poo. I always regret opening them :)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Same here++ :(

I vote for the ChikkenRanch :hi2u: of course

Tho surprisingly, my travel ban on Atlanta may be lifted soon :happy:

Chikken! We are flying into Boston to visit my Grandma in Keene, NH. We will make a week of it; we want see Boston, Vermonet, etc etc. Hopefully we can all get together and get really loaded on Scotch. (Well Bacardi prob. Your Scotch habit is too rich for my blood.) Maybe we can pick you up some airplane bottles of something... hehe. Ill keep you posted if you are interested in meeting us.:)