This just in: augusttremulous joins Useless Forums...

Yeah, that was me. Not anymore, though. I was ROTC and I was at a military uni, but I left. Long story short, an upperclassman assaulted me and they tried to cover it up/blame it on me.
Ah, just curious.

Seems to be par for the Army recently, friend of mine got an OTH discharge simply because CID decided they needed to blame someone. :-/

In regards to my earlier post anout the Jehoviah's witnesses:

I was washing the dog when they rang the bell at about 9:30a.m., so I was in ratty clothes and soaked. I answered the door with a nice hello and then a 4-6 second juicy fart just slipped out of me when they started their stuff about "do you believe you could live forever?". I don't know where the fart came from but it did the trick. They looked at each other, then back at me, handed me their paper booklets thanked me and left all without taking a breath. I have noted this strategy and intend on using it in the future. Anyways, I saw your votes so welcome to the forum!
omg :lol:

They're pretty good at raping and assaulting people, but god forbid you ask them to do their job.

Fucking troops. Braindead cannon fodder. Officers are just as bad as HR Managers.

I bet.

*contemplates joining Royal Marines*

How's Ironman doing

Quite well, but also quite busy. He works full time, and has class still (he graduates this December,) so I don't see much of him during the week. I try to find ways to spend a little more time/do things with him, like waking up early enough to iron and make him sammiches for lunch, that way I'm awake enough to see him for a bit in the morning, and that way I can spend more time with him in the evening instead of doing that then.

Quite well, but also quite busy. He works full time, and has class still (he graduates this December,) so I don't see much of him during the week. I try to find ways to spend a little more time/do things with him, like waking up early enough to iron and make him sammiches for lunch, that way I'm awake enough to see him for a bit in the morning, and that way I can spend more time with him in the evening instead of doing that then.

I have nothing demeaning or a joke to make about that, I really must be sick. Are you happy there?

:lol:

I can think of a few things but I really don't need much help.

I had this great idea that if I stay up all weekend, I'll get enough sleep on sunday night to wake up at 8am on sunday morning for the main start of classes.

It's a fucking mess. I can't even sleep when I try now.