This just in: animepark13 joins Useless Forums...

Onnotangu said:
but what does this have to do with anime?
since when did this thread have anything to do with anime?

April23 said:
The one on Westheimer or Kirby?

kirby, i went with dad. he bought me a nice lunch for my last week working here. I went to the one on Westheimer for the OT meat!

o BTW! i didn't post when i got home from work because the internet doesnt seem to work on my computer(but i am obviously on the network) so here i am posting on my laptop before i go to sleep.

How long have you been registered? I can't believe it has taken this long for you to get released. I wonder what happened.

animepark13 said:
since when did this thread have anything to do with anime?

kirby, i went with dad. he bought me a nice lunch for my last week working here. I went to the one on Westheimer for the OT meat!

o BTW! i didn't post when i got home from work because the internet doesnt seem to work on my computer(but i am obviously on the network) so here i am posting on my laptop before i go to sleep.

Dad rigged it with his l33t skillz

animepark13 said:
:squint:
it didnt work this morning either.... i am gonna have see if i can find out whats wrong.

....and i am still locked in here:run:

I don't see why you are still locked in here? Can someone explain this?

April23 said:
I don't see why you are still locked in here? Can someone explain this?
Honestly? Because it turned into one of those threads I try to avoid because I'm just not into the topic of conversation. Usually with other new kids, if I'm not keeping up with their intro thread, someone bothers me about it in another thread. No one did that, so I basically forgot.

So vote it up now. Lock the thread or 3 votes for release. I would think it appropriate for realitives and future in-laws to abstain from voting. If people are appathetic about it and don't vote either way, then I'll let him out by the end of the day. Cool?

theacoustician said:
Honestly? Because it turned into one of those threads I try to avoid because I'm just not into the topic of conversation. Usually with other new kids, if I'm not keeping up with their intro thread, someone bothers me about it in another thread. No one did that, so I basically forgot.

So vote it up now. Lock the thread or 3 votes for release. I would think it appropriate for realitives and future in-laws to abstain from voting. If people are appathetic about it and don't vote either way, then I'll let him out by the end of the day. Cool?
oops.

:shifty:

why_ask_why said:
this is more likely
murphy.gif

:lol: